We're hiring a talented Graphic Designer
This is a remote position.
d/construct digitial is a brand and interactive design agency. We have a strong focus on delivering innovative, user-centric interactive experiences. Our clientbase ranges from small and exciting startups to large, Fortune 500 companies.
We're searching for a well-rounded designer with a expertise in interactive design. Duties will not be limited to interactive; experience in brand development and light print work is required.
The ideal candidate will be a self-started that not only brings their ninja design skills to the table, but also revels in pushing the boundaries to deliver cutting edge digital experiences to the consumer.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Translate ideas into effective design – including web, mobile, print, identity, and more
- Strong proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign (After Effects a major plus!)
- Wireframing UI and UX for web and mobile projects
- Be comfortable taking a design from brief to concept to polished deliverable
- Participate in project planning (scheduling your time) and fulfill schedule milestones
- Email communication with client if necessary
- Manage multiple projects at one time
- Work remotely
- Stay up-to-date on cutting edge design throughout the industry
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS a plus (but not required)
- Solid design skills, with 3-5 years experience (and a portfolio that reflects it)
- Experience designing for web, mobile, print and identity (listed in order of importance)
- Understanding of responsive design and user experience best practices
- A wizard in Photoshop and Illustrator, with general knowledge of InDesign. After Effects is a major bonus.
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication; since this is a remote position, candidate must be highly responsive and communicative
- Strong work ethic
- Have the designer to continuosly improve skills and experience
This is a remote work position. This means it doesn't matter where you live, just that you are a kickass designer with a strong work ethic.
Interested applicants can email their credentials and a link to a portfolio website to csmith [at] dconstructdigital.com